really

I get ... - Breast ... breast most love you right? Little lady, I can not help you ... Last night, my boss did not know, or I lost my job soon. Elope ... just want to breast lend the phone. Before leaving, I want to say goodbye to some friends. She has a phone in her hand, and Bich Tran does not know who to help her. Friends do not have, acquaintances do not have ... She suddenly thought of Uyyu ... but again, he certainly will not help her.But ... not yet try to know ... - Alo. - Bich Tran press number Wei, is the investigation has been. - Who is it? Wei see strange numbers, but his cell only acquaintances have. - As I, Bich Tran here. I have a job to ask him. - She even dare say the word "lemme" I will shutdown immediately. - No, no ... I really need you help. - Why I have to help. Because I ... only know you alone in this place. She lowered her voice. Uy Yu was silent for a few seconds ... then said: "What do you want?" - Help me to get away from my house, my dad forcing me to fly to the US tomorrow. - What will I get? "Whatever, as long as you help me." Contract signed ... this call I saved. Wei Wu finished talking hung up ... Uy Vu drove to the hospital, walked into the room inside his older brother was still motionless, breathing increasingly weakening gradually. The person must always transmit nutrients and machine breathing. Uy Vu grasped his cold hand crying and crying ... This is the moment when he was the weakest, that is when the cold man revealed how weak he himself .. - I, I do not believe in Wondering, but I believe that I will not abandon you, amidst the crowded life, without him ... this baby is really too lost, no one to guide, no one to support, no one just for I see which way is right ... I do not like your boring position at all, you wake up to take responsibility that he neglected forced him to help him go. And you, I just need you to wake up again.Uy Vu heartbreaking just said ... eyes full of compassion ... his voice phone disturbing quiet space ... - What news? Director General Uy, we found a girl with the same appearance as in the photo ... is in the city center hospital. - Is that room, huh? - Wei Wu said.- Room 807, department of resuscitation. Uy Vu got up and ran up to the resuscitation department ... no doubt how long it took for spying in all the hospitals, finally finding Ngoc Han, convinced that girl I will not die. - Ngoc Han, this is me, Uy Vu here. Uy Vu saw Ngoc Han lying on the bed hurriedly said. The girl lying on the bed opened his eyes, looking strange Uye: "Who are you?" - Sorry who he is, why move to his wife? I. - A man from the door came in, holding a large bouquet of flowers in his hand. - This is his wife? Wei Wu surprised. - What is her name, how old are the houses? - Hey, I'll call for protection if you act like that ... why do I have to answer you, my wife is pregnant ... you go out Yu Yu looks at her in a very strange way, she can not be mistaken, it is Ngoc Han ... but she is pregnant, is the child of people That man ... what happened to her in that time ... The first chapter After Sstruyen.com.vn is a website that reads interesting online stories, full of genres of narrative, The story is updated, the story is not, teen stories .... Story is updated quickly and support read on any device such as mobile or computer. G. Email: hello@sstruyen.com.vnsuakhoaoto.com.vn, novels, teenagers, gifts, event company, delicious, make cheap car keys

Categories
List

Find Stories

Home »Chapters» Soái Ca, Em Toi To Nguoi-Chua 59
CA CA, I AM HERE TO YOUNG PEOPLE
Soja Ca, You're Here For You - Chapter 59

View: 2723 | Love Story, Teenage Story
 Previous Chapter Next Chapter

Soja Ca, I'm Coming Here To You Again

Author: Gemini

Chapter 59: The Strangers
Chapter 59:
Turning back to the present, Ngoc Han has lost all her memories of the beautiful Zhao and Zhao Tuan and her feelings. Currently for her, is the fiancée of Ngoi Kien Luong - a famous businessman in the world of tycoons, the man just burst into her room is strange, he is like to know her very long .
- Ngoc Han, you really do not recognize me? - Wu Yu ignored the man who tried to stop, still running towards Ngoc Han because he can not control the joy, he always believed she is still alive ... and present she is present with bone Meat in front of his eyes.
- Who are you, I get used to you? - Ngoc Han eyes strange.
- No, he's just getting the wrong person ... we've never met this man. - Ants push push out Vu Vu, shielding Ngoc Han. - You do notI will call the guard to invite you. Ngoc Han, I do not know what happened to you ... but I definitely do not give up. Junhyung did not understand what Uyvu said, but with a serious look on his face, maybe he was not playing around. She wakes up, is in the villa of the Ngo family, then Ngoi Kien Luong care about her very kindly and said she is his fiancée ... A few days ago, her body weakened. As the pregnancy fades away, Chifeng worries take her to the hospital caring care that makes her no doubt at all, the baby in her belly is sure of Chifeng, so he can afford All love for her and caring for the fetus like that. She looked at Kien Luong, though she did not remember anything about before ... but she felt that life is good now, there is a loving husband ... A belly in the abdomen is forming, she suddenly felt contented. Just for the man in front, maybe for forgetting about the past, she felt very difficult when his hand was even touching her hand. - Do not care about him, you should not. To avoid being disturbed, he will be discharged from the hospital ... will invite a private doctor to go home to care for you. - I have to think of many that affect our children. It's much healthier, it's not comfortable here ... I want to go home too. Jie Liang quickly carried out the discharge procedure for the girl he accidentally saw on the way back ... when she regained consciousness, she did not remember anything. He said she was pregnant and he wanted to keep her by his side for a reason. He arranged for her a beautiful past, a completely new person completely that Ngoc Han no doubt a little doubt.Uy sure Vu Ngoc Han did not recognize him, Her eyes gave him the certainty that she had no memory of what had happened before. Perhaps, she also forgot Uy Phong, his brother for who suffered so hurt. Uy Vu for the inquiries about the man claiming her husband Ngoc Han, and the reason why they met each other, how she lived last time Wait forever not see Kien Luong back, she is lying on top The bed felt bored as he stepped out onto the bed and inhaled the air, the smell in the room just made her feel sick and tired. Getting out, she crossed the hospital's VIP area to see a large number of doctors running into a very serious facial room. There is a curiosity, she looked through the doorway, inside a very familiar man is being used by doctors to heart beat to regain the beat. Suddenly she felt her heart ache, she stood still unable to move and stared at the man ... although not familiar, but why she prayed that he would be okay, That man please do not happen. - Tu Tam, what are you doing there? - Jie Liang turned to not see her immediately find her, luckily she is still peace. - Nothing, I just walk. - Listen to her voice, she turned back. - I cried, there is a story. What happened- Jian Liang saw on her wet sore - No ... maybe just because of the dust. - She wiped her hands away tears. This VIP, everything is clean and suction system. The dust always works at full capacity ... the reason she raised is not appropriate but Kien Luong did not want to ask much makes her more difficult to carry. He took her hand took her out of the hospital and returned to the house of the Ngo family ... her, why the image of the man when ingested in thought, why her tears rolled down for a single Unknowing people ... that makes her hard to think. - When my health is better, we will celebrate the wedding before the baby is born. Kien Luong said. - I will prepare everything, I just take his hand only. One hand to the supercar, one hand to grab her hand.Geng Han pulls out his hand slightly, she is not
really used to this touch. He folded his hands, then pulled his hand to the steering wheel. - Sorry, for you ... - No problem, I understand ... one day you will make me comfortable next to you. - Thank you, good to me. Do not say thank you, he is the one who must thank you ... because he was by his side. - Kien Luong smiled slightly. She did not reply, this man is really good ... she hy In order to be comfortable with him, she felt so unfair to him, but she herself could not help herself. Ueda had just left the hospital and received the news that Uy Phong had gone bad. , The heartbeat seems to have stopped beating quickly back. He stood next to Uy Phong, watching the doctors take all kinds of ways to regain the heart of Uy Phong. - General Director Uy, we have tried hard. You guys, try again for me ... until his heart beats ... if not, this hospital I cleaned up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Care and Rodents

Health Care and Poison Control

How to Lose Weight and Gain Muscle in 7 Steps