green

- see you. I inhaled the sweet young sweet smell from his body, completely different from Leo's musky smell. "Hi, Andy," I said, recognizing the character of how I called him, the pairing as never done unless they are angry or call each other from room to room. And I made things even worse when asked, in a more skeptical voice than in wonder, what were you doing very early. I really can not help but think that this will be easier now and not too surprisingly awkward if you are still sleeping. "I miss you," he said, kissing my forehead. "I can not sleep without you ..." I smile and tell him I miss him too, but, deeply, realizes that this is nothing but a lie - that I do not miss my husband at least - making my feelings of guilt feel more frightening. I reassured myself that I could still feel that way even without meeting Leo. Actually, it was just a short trip and too many events. I have important work to do. I spent a lot of meaningful time with my sister. I met and photographed Drake Watters, thank God. For all of these reasons, it is a normal, even understandable matter to not miss out on your partner. I even convinced myself that, who stay in the house in that situation, all day around with the usual work, will always remember the other one more. In this respect, I would certainly feel somewhat lonely as Andy goes away from work. "Are you hungry?" Andy asked. I nodded, thinking that this was understandable, too. Stay awake all night and eat only one peanut bag. " I eat this, "he said, pointing at the waffle. It's yours, "I said firmly. Because after all, holding your ex-lover through a romantic night-out is one thing - losing a croaker's egg cake is another thing. " This is it, "he said, spraying the syringe into a soft E-shape on the surface of the waffle. I thought about taking Leo's taxi when he was in the back seat and decided that I could not easily accept it. He paid and then rejected Andy's offer. "Ok, thanks," I said, taking a plate from the pot and leaning against the counter and eating a morsel. Andy looked at me. chew bread "Delicious me? He asked seriously, as if he was a chef, and I was tasting his new creative dish. I relaxed and gave a real, happy first smile that morning, wondering how Andy could make the smallest things in family life so special and immersive. " Great, "I conclude. "The best waffle I have ever eaten ..." He smiled proudly, preparing to make another cake for himself and poured two cups of milk. "Now, let's see. Tell me about your photo shoot, "he said, pointing at our table. I sat down to eat the waffle, telling him about the trip, but very carefully ignored what was involved. Climb. I talked about my hotel, my sister, dinner, feeling nervous about meeting Drake, and about my satisfaction with the pictures. "He was anxious to see my picture too," Andy said. I think you will like, "I replied. Much more than the article." Can you ever see them here? "He asked." Tonight, "I said, All day when not sleeping at all. "I want to get started today ..." Andy rubbed his hands together and said, "That's great ... What's your signature? Are you sure you asked for my autograph? "I made a sorry face, thinking that if Leo knew he would be on his flight, I certainly made that annoying offer. Any action to do away with the feeling of guilt in me now? "I'm sorry, honey," I say sincerely. "Just because I do not have ... any chance." He sighed deeply and sipped his last milk. A little white milk stuck to the corner of his mouth, and lay there for a moment that filled my heart with compassion before he wiped it away. "All right," he said, winking. "This time, I will not ask for your loyalty." Even though he was obviously joking, his words stabbed my heart. There is no second interpretation of that - I realize that. I am a very, very bad wife. It may not be as bad as the red A, but it's certainly bad-to-hate-off. For a moment, I considered confessing everything, even to my last trip, unfaithfulness and completely unnecessary to Astoria. But the confession did not go away quickly as Andy pushed his plate away, broke his knuckles, and laughed outrageously even with Andy. "Okay ... do you want to hear about my day?" "Sure," I say, imagining him in the FAO Schwarz center, avoiding work and experimenting with different games.Like Tom Hanks in the movie Big. "He decided to take the last minute flight and had a few days alone," he said. I know what happened and felt suddenly in a state of extreme alertness. "Brother?" "Yeah," he said, while my head was beginning to sound like a drum beat. "Go to Atlanta ... to see our house." I looked at him, feeling a reluctant smile running through his face, thinking, Our House. Andy nodded. It's great, Ellie. I like it. Margot liked it. Mom likes it. And I will like it too. It's really perfect ... Even better than expected. "I had to take the breath to ask a question. "Did you ... buy it?" I groped, almost expecting the answer would be so that I did not have to make a choice. And, more importantly, thanks to that I can be right to be angry. I imagined I was just crying out indignant tears making yo, I should have told you before! Does anyone buy a home without discussing with his wife? Whether Andy knows or not, the score will be a draw. My wife and I each did the wrong thing with the other person. But, of course, he shook his head and said, "No, I have not bought yet. Even so, "he said excitedly," you got the contract here, ready to fax it out - if you agree. "He patted it on the Yellow paper envelope on the table. "He thought it would be fast. It's the best house I've ever seen ... Charming, solid design, all the great decor. It was so wonderful ... it was so close to Margot's house ... Would you like to fly down this weekend to see it? Can I look around anymore? "He looked at me with innocent innocence, and I was silent, He was so happy. It seems to involve both meaning, praise and blame. That is one of the things I love so deeply about him, but in this moment it is also what I wish I could change in him. Not to make him unhappy, of course, but to make him a little less ... simple. Do not you think this decision is a tiny change? Do not you have any problem living near the family? Work for your father? Leaving the city we love? My heart is suddenly overwhelmed with resentment, and although I try to blame Andy's enthusiasm, I know well that my emotions come from just one source. Where, a conflict in the bottom of my heart.Leo While Andy waited for my reaction, I reminded myself that regardless of how I decided about that house, and whether we had moved to Atlanta In the end, my life will continue without Leo. So I had to get rid of Leo from this peaceful life and choose what was right for Andy and me. But when looking straight into the husband's eyes, the wall between two worlds collapsed - the world of the trip I fly last night with what it can bring to my world and life with Andy, continue to be together, in our Atlanta home. A house with two, maybe three, car in the garage. And a golden feathered dog chase after yellow tennis balls on the green lawn. And Margot, in the same neighborhood, is ready to exchange recipes and talk about neighbors. And Andy in striped shirt and cotton slippers read the newspaper every morning. And chubby
green eyes, rattling with bright orange floats in the garden pool. And I, standing in the kitchen door, peeled an apple just as he remembered his previous life, the work that I had. The length of time I photographed Drake Watters in Los Angeles. The last morning I encountered climbing. I looked down at the table, wondering how long it would take until I no longer thought about touching Leo on the plane. Until the last moment in the back seat of a taxi, there was no fire burning in my mind like an obsessive, black-and-white photo in the frame. Fear that can forever hold my heart open my mouth and say, Let's do it anyway. On the surface, I only agree to let my husband forward the contract fax. . I only agreed to change my place of residence and buy a house in Atlanta. But deep inside I know it's more meaningful than that. From deep within, I am repenting, repenting. I am proving my love. I am reminding my vow. I am protecting my marriage. I'm choosing Andy. "Do not you want to go down and look at yourself?" He asked me, gently putting his fingertips on my elbow. That was the last escape, my last escape. . All I have to do is go to the house and find something, anything, which I do not feel comfortable with. A way I can not feel. A separate, boring feng shui that Andy and two South Vietnamese women with perfect art sense do not understand why the deviation. It seems irrational or silly, but I want to spend some time actually

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Care and Rodents

Health Care and Poison Control

How to Lose Weight and Gain Muscle in 7 Steps