stories

o own Although time for something I'm not entirely sure. Time to keep checking voiceless mail, hopefully he'll think of "another thing" to tell me? Time to find him on every intersection, every eateries, every bar? Time to make things wrong, jump on a taxi and go back to Newton Avenue? So I resisted all that I wanted right now and instead I nodded and said, "I believe in your decision." That's the truth, of course. I really believe in Andy's decision. At this point, I trust your judgment more than mine. But I realize that other ambiguous feelings are rising - the negative manifestations of passive aggression (1) and resigned tolerance become a traditional wives, and accept The bias that never existed, in any way, in our relationship. Those feelings will pass away, I think. It is just a noise signal on the radar screen of this relationship. Just keep going your way. "Are you sure, honey? Andy asked softly. My hands fluttered through my heart as I reflected, and I spoke loudly, apparently declaring to the permanent secretary of the court, a disputable conclusion. Let's do it. I'm sure. (1) The process of the subject expresses anger in an indirect way. Passive aggression usually occurs when a person is forced to do something. They make angry but they do not like it or are not happy doing it, the anger is manifested through behavior, gesture, or objected opposition. Prev Chapter Next Loading ... Sstruyen.com.vn is the website for reading stories online, attractive with all kinds of stories, narrative, story, the story, not stories, teen stories .... Story is updated the fastest and supports reading on any device such as mobile or tablet. Email: hello@sstruyen.com.vsay, suakhoaoto.com.vn, novels, teenagers, gifts, event companies, delicious, cheap car keys, lock safes , make piaggio car keys

Categories
List

Find Stories

Home »Chapters» Love On The Side Of The Ta-Chapter 19
LOVE PEOPLE
Love You By The Side-Chapter 19

View: 1812 | European Novel, Love Story Novel
 Previous Chapter Next Chapter

Love On My Side

Author: Emily Giffin

Chapter 19
Margot burst into tears when we told her about making a contract to buy the house, and her mother-in-law was even more forceful in asserting that the information was a response to her prayers. To say that, Margot is easy to cry even when not pregnant, she burst into tears during each visit or when listening to some of the music in "The solemn march" welcomes us, and Stella prayed a lot. More than ever to her son returned home live after so many years "to the North." But. The truth is that there is no return after all these actions that one can not keep going around with earnest family affection.
So when spring came to New York, decisive decisiveness, lightning behind the baked waffles, a sleepless night, and my terrible guilt brought about that terrible change.
Luckily, when Andy was happy to announce to his law firm about resignation, as well as me, at least seemed to have a half-hearted fondness for the couple's upcoming trip, Although his interest still spends more on the most important and almost immersive stories - exactly the same as the feeling of senior high school students heading to the farewell party and the graduation day. . He eagerly planned to meet up with our dear friends, schedule farewell parties at our favorite restaurants, and hurry up to book tickets for the Broadway stage we had. Estimated for a whole century is going to see. One Saturday morning, he insisted on renting a boat to see the Statue of Liberty - a symbol that I dare only admire from the airplane window frames, like a work to be proud of. Then when we were suffering from crowded visitors, rain and rain, and a guide in a tortured tone, Andy asked me to take pictures of the scenery around so that we could have pictures of the decorations. in the new house. I teased you, but could not help thinking that a framed photograph of Port of New York, no matter how spectacular (if I could say so about my pictures) would not be possible. relief when I remember the hard-core energy of New York.
Talking about this feeling, the little things are the things that make me remember the most when we finish our work in the city and hang around waiting for our June separation. It's the richness of every day of my life - things that I've probably had beforeg mind but suddenly filled with emotion. It's my path to work and my silent friendship with the other month commute workers is rekindling from the intersections around me. It was the jocular jokes of Sabina and Julian in our study, and the scent of the Oscar publications. That was the frown of the dry cleaner for us when he resolved to knot the plastic bag wrapped around Andy's shirt and then wished us a good day in Turkish, and the man My Korean nails cheerfully asked me to "pick nail polish", although she knew I always carry my belongings. It was the swaying swing of the tilted subway that tilted the rhythm of the track and the thrill of riding into a taxi on a great weekend in the Village. It was Burger in P.J.Clarke's, the effervescent Chinatown Brasserie, the loaf at the grocery store next to my house. It is the notion that when I step out of my dorm, every day I will see new things. It is an infinite variety of choices and people, urban beauty, are endless opportunities everywhere. The most despicable of these nostalgia is Leo - his permanent presence in the mind. With that, I regretted realizing that I completely attached Leo to New York and vice versa. That, in fact, meant leaving New York was as terrible as leaving him. Even so, not once did I contact him. Do not touch even when I think of at least half a dozen reasons for work that is almost perfect and innocent justification for why a little closer is a good thing for all. everybody. Do not touch even if the temptation is so strong that it makes me really hysterical - the way I imagine myself to feel about cocaine if I ever use it. So, I insistently keep my point. It is clear that the true opposite of false, white versus black, and one hundred percent faithful to Andy. As an absolute guarantee, I try to keep him close whenever possible, which means that almost all of the time he does not work at a law firm. I pleaded with him to go to work or to take pictures, follow him to the gym, and plan to eat together all the time. I used to actively collide my body with him - even in my bedroom and on the alley in the middle of the public. I tell you often that I love you, but never say a mechanical rostrum. More than that, I really think about each word, what do they mean? Love as a verb. Love as a commitment. In every moment I was telling myself that I was about to finish this. My feelings will soon return to its orbit, and everything will return to normal - or at least back to the state before the moment on that intersection. And, if it was not normal before I was back in Atlanta, in a new environment, very far from Leo. But as the days went by, and the moment I left the city, I realized I was still wondering. know exactly how normal was. Is everything normal when Andy and I start dating? Is everything normal at the moment when we are engaged or when we walk in the cathedral? Have I ever really forgotten Leo? At some point I was sure the answer was yes. But if I meet Leo again - and touch his arm - and how many layers of emotion I have in my heart, then I really do not love him the way people think about it. I do not love all the people except the one I live with? If the answer is no then does the flow of time and geographic change really solve the problem. And regardless of that answer, what is the correct question for the relationship between me and Andy? Everything is confused when I am vague, strange feeling that this is not completely strange. - I have experienced some of the same emotions long before my mother died. Things are not exactly the same here because there is no tragic element in leaving New York and no longer talking to Leo. But, in a sad way, it's hard to call the exact name, they have a certain coincidence. So one late night when Andy went out with my friends, I broke up and called my sister, hopefully. It is possible to find the right way out - and the exact words - to express my emotions right now without flattering Leo's meaning or reducing the reverence for our mother's memory. My phone is in a good mood - and says that Vince is going out with his friends too, to him it's lunch. We chatted for a while and then I listened to her complaints about the past week, almost all of which were related to Vince,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Care and Rodents

Health Care and Poison Control

How to Lose Weight and Gain Muscle in 7 Steps